LiveZilla Live Chat Software

Send Enquiry :   sales@softdive.com

Contact for instant Help    +91 9650 9355 51

Mobile/FacebookApps

 

NativeAndroid Apps

At SoftDive, we understand the need of providing pleasing UI designs, amazing user experience and navigation and at the same time building quality backend service. We do develop android app with backend communication to server using JSON over HTTP and SOAP over HTTP.

We consider information security as our first priority and do support integration to backend over HTTPS as well.


Our strengths in native Android App

  • Google Map integration
  • External device integration using Bluetooth, NFC and other similar communication protocols
  • KML/KMZ integration for a customized view of Google Maps
  • OCR and other similar tool integration to improve the UI/UX of the application
 
 
 

Apps built on iOS need to preserve the beautiful user experience Apple provides. At SoftDive, we provide the rich UX to iPhone/iPad applications. Besides the UI, we also provide backend functionalities and communication to server using JSON over HTT and SOAP over HTTP.

We consider information security as our first priority and do support integration to backend over HTTPS as well.


Our strengths in native iOS App

  • Google Map integration
  • External device integration using Bluetooth, NFC and other similar communication protocols
  • KML/KMZ integration for a customized view of Google Maps
  • OCR and other similar tool integration to improve the UI/UX of the application

Native iOS Apps

 
 
 
 

Worklight & Phonegap based multiplatform Apps

So what if Android and iOS together consist of 90% of the world’s Smart phone market. Our customers still do not lose out on the remaining 10%. For informative apps and web based applications, we do support our customers by developing apps on popular multi-platform engine like IBM Worklight.


Our strengths in Worklight based applications

  • HTML5 based development to provide native app like look & feel and features
  • Extensive use of jQuery-mobile to achieve animations possible only on native platforms
  • Adapter development to facilitate secure backend communication
  • Shell based development to keep the codebase simple and reusable
 

 

 

Implementation and delivery partners of :